Agenda – Gateway85 Board of Directors Meeting
April 11th, 2019 – 7:30 AM
Gateway85 Offices – 1770 Indian Trail Road, Suite 150, Norcross, GA 30093
7:15 – 7:45am – REGISTRATION FOR CAUCUS OF ELECTORS
7:30am – BUSINESS MEETING CALL TO ORDER – Shiv Aggarwal-Chairman
UPDATES BY STAFF
- Executive Director Updates – Marsha Anderson Bomar
- Incoming Executive Director Presentation – Emory Morsberger
BUSINESS MEETING ACTION ITEMS
- Approval: Minutes of the February 14, 2019 Regular Business Meeting
- Approval: February and March 2019 Financials
- Approval: CID Financial Policy Update
- Approval: CID Expansion Resolution
- Approval: Selection of Transportation Planning Consultant and Contract Approval
- Approval: Selection of Media Campaign Consultant and Contract Approval
- Approval: Selection of Economic Development Plan Consultant and Contract Approval
- Presentation: Beaver Ruin Creek Greenway – Andrea Greco, Pond & Co.
8:00am – CID CAUCUS OF ELECTORS
- Election: CID Board of Directors – Posts 1 & 4
- Approval: Jimmy Carter Boulevard Lighting District
- Next CID BOARD MEETING: June 13, 2019 – (CID OFFICE – 1770 Indian Trail Road, Suite 150, Norcross, GA 30093).
NOTICE OF GATEWAY85 GWINNETT COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT ELECTION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN as provided in the GWINNETT COUNTY COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICTS ACT (Ga. L. 2001, p.3709, et. seq.) that a caucus of Electors of the Gateway85 Gwinnett Community Improvement District (CID) shall be held on the 11th day of April, 2019 at the Gateway85 Gwinnett CID Offices, 1770 Indian Trail Road, Suite 150, Norcross, Gwinnett County, Georgia 30093. One purpose of the caucus is to elect Board Members to serve in Posts 1 & 4 on the Gateway85 Gwinnett Community Improvement District Board. Another purpose is to vote whether to approve a street lighting Layout and Petition for submittal to the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners. The Layout and Petition may be examined at the CID Offices. Registration for the election shall be held from 7:15 o’clock A.M. to 7:45 o’clock A.M. Voting will occur immediately after every Elector who has arrived at the registration table by 7:45 o’clock A.M. has registered. A map of said District is on file with the Gwinnett County Clerk and the Gwinnett County Tax Commissioner. All Electors as designated under the Act are invited to attend and cast their votes.