HAWK Signal Flyers
A HAWK (High-Intensity Activated crossWalK) signal is a signal-beacon designed
to help pedestrians safely cross busy streets.
The signal works like other push-button activated traffic signals by stopping traffic with a red signal, allowing pedestrians to cross with a walk signal.
Now let’s dive into what Gateway85 Gwinnett does for the community!
GATEWAY85 CHARITABLE GIVING POLICY
Gateway85 CID has limited funds allocated to charitable contributions each year. Our charitable giving efforts are driven by our mission, with a specific focus on the following key focal areas:
- Transportation and mobility
- STEM education
- Economic Development
- Workforce development and affordable housing
We do not fund:
- Donations to groups operating outside district boundaries
- Individual pursuits
- Third-party organizations raising funds for charity
- Multi-year projects or commitments
- Religious organizations, with the exception of secular activities open to those of all faiths, such as providing workforce education programs
- Donations to political or advocacy groups
- Endowment or capital campaigns
- Travel-related events, including student trips or tours
- Sports teams or leagues
- Festival sponsorships
- Fundraising activities, including sponsorship of tables, contests, door prizes, raffles, auctions or advertising
If your organization meets these requirements, please submit your request via email and include the following:
- The goal of the organization
- Specific purpose of the request
- Certification of 501 (c) (3) tax status under the IRS Code or other proof of nonprofit status
Please submit your requests to:
Subject line: Donation Request
You will receive a confirmation email when we receive your request. Gateway85 leadership will review the request and you will be notified of the decision within 10 business days.